What does HH Endeavors do?
• HH Endeavors is a nonprofit organization providing charitable services such as crisis intervention services, emergency housing, mentoring programs, financial counseling, and community services to help and promote opportunities for Florida community residents.
Who are HH Endeavors volunteers?
• HH Endeavors uses a network of volunteers from non-profit and profit organizations to provide services.
Where will HH Endeavors provide services?
• Throughout the State of Florida
Who is eligible for services?
• HH Endeavors provides assistance to low-income personnel as specified by the Poverty Guidelines of the Federal Government. Disaster survivors may also qualify for our services. Referrals and appointments are required to match programs participants with a mentor/volunteer.
Why is HH Endeavors needed?
• HH Endeavors' goal is to reduce our program participant’s reliance and dependence on government social services programs and offer positive support systems to transition to a better life.
How is HH Endeavors Funded?
• HH Endeavors has received donations from individuals and companies in the past. We can increase our services to the community with more resources but we are all volunteers and strive to ensure that over 95% of our donations are applied to our program participants, services and programs.
What property items does HH Endeavors take for donation?
• HH Endeavors accepts pre-owned computers, housing building material and supplies, office supplies, food, vehicles, film and video production equipment, and transportation services. For more information, contact our community engagement office at (904) 410-4995 as these requirements change based on program requirements.
What are your hours of operations?
9:00 am - 5:00 pm (EST)
Monday - Friday, except Federal and Florida Government Holidays
What services do you provide?
Emergency Temporary Shelter
Limited Financial Assistance
Crisis Intervention Mentor-ship and Support Services